Going to the gym just might NOT fit into your schedule on an everyday basis. Here are a few ideas you can do to get those extra calories burnt off during your day!
1. Wall sits, calf raises, or walking lunges while brushing your teeth. So great if you have a timer tooth brush 🙂
2. Park far away from your work, school building, or take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator.
3. Stretch in the shower or bath tub.
4. Do push ups or tricep push ups using the kitchen counter while waiting for the microwave to be done or intervals while using the oven.
5. Use the commercials of your favorite shows to get your exercise in! Give crunches, mountain climbers, push ups, couch tricep dips, jumping jacks, or any other move a try.
6. Walk and talk on the phone. Take a lap around your neighborhood or down the block. Get moving!
7. If you have kids, use their outdoor toys!! Hola hoop, jump rope, pogo stick, trampoline, rollerblades, etc.!